This pasta maker is perfect for lovers of Italian food. It can create your favorite pasta without making too much effort. The unit has a powerful motor that mixes and kneads the dough to give you pasta with perfect consistency. It also contains eight discs that can create variations including lasagna, fettuccine, linguine, and other kinds of noodles. You can even create biscotti with the biscotti shaped disc. It has a viewing window that allows you to see what is going on while the pasta is being cooked. It also has a measuring spoon and icons that makes it easy for you to choose the pasta disc.
Features and Specifications
- Electric pasta maker effortlessly mixes and kneads pasta dough
- Transparent viewing window; quick-reference icons on side panel
- Removable measuring spoon built into chamber’s lid; on-board tool storage
- Includes 8 pasta discs, 1 biscotti disc, knife, and cleaning tool
- Measures approximately 12-4/5 by 13-8/9 by 15 inches
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 12.8 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B003B1ZOXS
- Item model number: CUC-25PM
The Viante CUC-25PM Electric Pasta Maker received good reviews from most users. One user thought the pasta had the perfect consistency, and that you can also do the same as long as you follow directions. Most people said that it gets the job done. Plus, it was also very easy to wash. One user said that you can use your hands or the dishwasher and both are easy.
There have been comments, however, that much of the parts are plastic, which made a lot of users think that the product can be easily broken. There have also been comments regarding the noises. One user said that the device started making annoying noises after being used for ten seconds. One user also said that the sides of the product were bulging. Also, one user said that the instructions looked like they were translated from some other language.
However, most users said that this is the best product to use when you want to make pasta. One user said that it took only about 20 minutes to knead and create fettuccine. It only needs practice and you’ll get it all right, according to one user. One user loved the product simply because it allowed him to use different kinds of flour for the pasta. He also found it easy to assemble and reassemble the parts.
Home | Viante Electric Pasta Machines